Welcome To MLPCA
Mississippi Licensed Professional Counselors Association (MLPCA) is a professional organization for licensed professional counselors and mental health counselors in Mississippi. MLPCA is a division of the Mississippi Counseling Association (MCA) and the American Mental Health Counselors’ Association (AMHCA). MLPCA partners with both MCA and AMHCA to achieve our state and national legislative goals. MLPCA is the only organization working exclusively for the mental health counseling profession in the state of Mississippi.
Click here to view our latest events!
- MLPCA Quarterly News Letter (The Clinical Courier is packed with current state, legislative, clinical, and association news)
- MCA Quarterly News Letter
- Professional Lobbyist working on your behalf
- Networking and support
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional advocacy and development
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Access to Supervision training
- Eligibility for statewide award nominations (LPC and College Counselor of the Year)
- June Comola Scholarship for Students
- Liaison to the Licensure Board
- Relationship with AMHCA