- MLPCA Quarterly News Letter (The Clinical Courier is packed with current state, legislative, clinical, and association news)
- MCA Quarterly News Letter
- Professional Lobbyist working on your behalf
- Networking and support
- Leadership opportunities
- Professional advocacy and development
- Continuing Education opportunities
- Access to Supervision training
- Eligibility for statewide award nominations (LPC and College Counselor of the Year)
- June Comola Scholarship for Students
- Liaison to the Licensure Board
- Relationship with AMHCA
Need a website? Tell Brighter Vision that MLPCA sent you and get a month free! Click here to get started.
Mississippi Behavioral Health Learning Institute offers continuing education courses at great prices.