Mississippi Licensed Professional Counselors Association represents the legislative and professional interests of over 1100 Mississippi licensed counselors practicing statewide. A volunteer lead association, MLPCA is comprised solely of Mississippi Licensed Professional Counselors, LPCs.
Mississippi’s LPCs work in a wide array of settings:
- Academic Settings
- Pre-K & K-12 Schools
- Junior & 4 Year Colleges
- Behavioral Health Services
- Community Mental Health Centers
- Inpatient Treatment Facilities
- Acute Care & Chemical Dependence
- Elderly Services & Nursing Homes
- Psychiatric Hospitals & V.A.
- Legal & Judicial Services
- Detention Centers & Training Schools
- Courts & Juvenile Justice
- Prison Systems
- Private Practice Settings
- Recreational Therapy Settings
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services
MLPCA advocates for Mississippi LPC’s.