Divison Director for Post Adoption Services
Southern Christian Services– Jackson Office
Immediate opening for Division Director for Post Adoption Services program. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Licensed Clinical Social Worker preferred (or a similar license in clinical work) and experience working in the adoption/foster care system. A minimum of 3 years experience in a Supervisory role & Administrative experience is required and have experience in crisis intervention. Applicant must have excellent communication skills, advanced Microsoft Office skills, organizational skills & interpersonal skills. Job description includes: -leading teams in crisis intervention services -knowledge of grief and loss and trauma with children -insure on call coverage to respite providers and families in crisis -recruit, employ, train, supervise, and evaluate the Sr. Permanency Specialist, Respite/Permanency Coordinators EOE.
If interested, please email your resume to Deidre Whitton at email@example.com
Behavioral Health Specialist
Mississippi Department of Human Services is currently we are seeking resumes for qualified applicants. Examples of work performed in this role are as follows:
- Interviews subjects to obtain information.
- Collects various forms of behavioral data (e.g., frequency counts, duration information, interval sampling, etc.) to help determine further assessment needs and intervention needs.
- Works with individuals or groups in appropriate active treatment exercises to help promote better behavioral and mental health.
- Prepares documented information related to the collected behavioral data (e.g., using excel, hand written graphs, pie charts, etc.). May also author psychological evaluations and behavior plans.
- Presents data in conferences with psychiatrists, doctors, nurses, social workers and other staff members.
- All duties and/or assignments will be performed under appropriate psychological supervision.
Resumes can be emailed to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Mississippi Department of Human Services
Attn: Brittany Robinson
750 North Street
Jackson, MS 39202
PACT Master’s Level Therapist-Director
Lifecore Health Group is seeking a PACT Master’s Level Therapist-Director is responsible for service delivery to individuals who suffer from a severe and persistent mental illness. These services include, but are not limited to, continuous assessment of needs, provide linkage with community resources, monitor psychiatric symptoms, and assist with the development of skills necessary for independent living. This employee will perform all duties in strict compliance with agency policy and procedure and PACT guidelines.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field
- Certification/Licensure prior to or upon employment
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish professional relationships with clients and staff
- Meet requirements for continued certification and certification upgrade throughout employment
- At least two years supervisory experience
Apply online at www.lifecorehealthgroup.com